I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Friday, November 25, 2011

I Can Dream!

Black Friday schmiday! I am sick of it. Not only are the stores opening earlier and earlier, they are not even closing for Thanksgiving these days. Some are opening at 10:00 pm for all-night shopping. I can't tell you how much I abhor this fact, but it has come to be. I wish the media would tell the sheeple there will be no Black Friday this year. The day after Thanksgiving is about family and friends and spending time with those you love. Slowing down and enjoying life.
I can dream, can't I?
I was reading another blog about a woman who made a pact with her sister and mom long ago to not only celebrate Thanksgiving on that day, but the day after as well. They spend the day crafting, eating leftovers and enjoying each others company.
I can dream, can't I?
I know this will never happen in my lifetime unless my nuthead friends and I move closer to each other.
I can dream, can't I?

No comments:

Post a Comment