I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Friday, December 16, 2011

And Another Nuthead Joins the Family!

So it's a week before everything needs to be done here and I decide to go shopping. Not that there's not a ton to do here. Oh, there's plenty. No tree up, no decorations. Walk away from it all and go on a treasure hunt. I really only had one specific thing in mind today and that was a Christmas teapot. I got this wild, hair-brained idea and went on a search. I didn't want to waste my whole day, but wound up wasting a good part of it. Nix the idea. It's not flowing.
But do you want to see what I did find?
Yup! She's a nuthead! Pecan to be exact! He arms and legs/shoes are raisins and prunes! Crazy, but at $4.50 I had to have her! I couldn't just let her sit in that big mall all alone. She came home to join the rest of the nutheads here. Did I tell you I am the Queen?

1 comment: