I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Felted Corgi Tutorial

I am happy to share a tutorial I worked long and hard on that was featured on the Living Crafts Magazine blog.
This project was something we did in Vermont when I was there to visit Tasha Tudor's garden. You can read more about that in my Tasha Tudor Day post.
Anyway, I wanted a place to preserve this tutorial in time, so I am posting it here.
I will also add that I have kits available in my etsy shop.
Enjoy the tutorial.
Make a needle felted Corgi!

No comments:

Post a Comment