I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Sunday, March 25, 2012

My poor, neglected blog. Gone are the days of me loving to blog. It saddens me a bit and I've tired to find that joy once again, but it has not come back.
As I look over my blog, it has been too long since I've posted. I have a lot to blog about too!
I turned 50 last week and what a journey it has been, a year-long journey with my friend, Linda, who also surprised me with a visit! It was her first trip to my house and the surprise of my life. I have never been that surprised before. It's funny how the mind works in those situations, but I couldn't wrap my head around her and Jim being real until Jim spoke. I could not figure out how someone could replicate them so well. Oh my!
I know Linda took a lot of pictures and I am hoping to see some of those soon. It was a whirlwind trip for them over 3 mountain passes in March! The drive can be scary and I know at times it was for them.
It's so wonderful to have friends who will go above and beyond the call of friendship!
The week prior my friend and business partner, Cheryl, threw a party for me an a few friends. We had a ton of fun and lots of hysterical gifts.
I am very blessed.

2 comments:

  1. I miss you blogging too! I know we chat all the time, but there's just something special about bloggers.
    I hope the joy returns at some point for you dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifty is only the beginning girl...Kick up your heels and get back to the blog... I just started crazy quilting and love it ... Hope to see some of your crazy quilts here... and here's a great blog if you love the crazy quilting art form...(http://www. crazyquiltpassion.blogspot.com) or just visit me for a relaxing cup of tea...at " The Grand Lady " Enjoy your day ... Hugs

    ReplyDelete