I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hello 2012!

Two thousand twelve. Just to say it is mind-boggling! Can you imagine, 2012? It sounds like some futuristic science fiction movie! Never-the-less, here it is and I welcome it. Time to put 2011 to bed, be grateful for all of the good things of the year and observant of the bad. Time to reflect and try to be a better person. In that vein, I have been struggling this year to come up with a personal theme. It's typically much easier for me and just shows itself, but 2012 is much more difficult. A lot of things come to mind, but don't really fit a theme. Be more mindful, more observant, better on my follow through (we all have good intentions, but do we act on them as we should?), patience, slow down and enjoy life, less is more......I could go on.
This is the year I turn 50. I don't want it to be just another year.

No comments:

Post a Comment