I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Glass Garden Totems

That's what I call them anyway! My dear friend, Linda, was given one of these as a gift for her garden. I had seen them in a magazine or somewhere, so I emailed Linda on the specifics of hers and went from there.
I love glass. I love clean glass. Besides the thrill of the hunt, it's fun to spiff this glass up and come up with varying design combinations.
Here's what I've been up to!

The one I made for Juliana.



This one I made for a friend's birthday. It's shown incomplete.

1 comment:

  1. Well you and Mary are going nuts with this thing.
    Good Lord....having fun?????

    ReplyDelete