I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Stuff

Yes, stuff. My life is filled with it. I must admit I like stuff and at times (most anymore) there's too much stuff around here. I am picking away at it, but always manage to bring more stuff in. Take this past weekend for example. I came across this wonderful jar of stuff. I couldn't pass it up. It was just too intriguing to let slip by me. How could I resist?



Then I brought it home and much to my delight, my son had to sort through it with me! Then the next day my daughter spotted it and flipped! She said it was like a real eye-spy! She promptly had to open it and sort through all of the treasures. This jar 'o junk cost me $10. It's the most fun I've had for $10 in a while! Well worth every penny. It's just now I am not sure if I should be pleased or concerned that I've passed this on to my kids!

2 comments:

  1. Stuff is good! I love your jar of "tiny treasures"...enjoy the hunt.
    Missing you tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it too... the kids and I always enjoyed those "I Spy" books and I look foward to sitting with the grandkids and 'spying' things. How fun to have your own jar!!

    ReplyDelete