I liken my life to a crazy quilt. You never know what size or color the next block will be, what print or fabric it will be made from or which stitch, ribbon or charm it will be adorned with.



Welcome to my crazy-quilt life. Hopefully my blog is a reflection of that & me!



Enjoy your visit.

Check out my farm blog too! http://serenitysheepfarmstay.blogspot.com/







Monday, December 27, 2010

I miss blogging!

So, my old blog went by the way-side and I couldn't even PAY the woman who had designed it to redo one here, so here I go. It's a long story, but I LOVED my old blog. It was soooo me. When homesteadblogger changed formats, the blog makeover I won went away. I was sad for quite some time. I actually mourned the loss of my blog. I contacted the woman several times and offered to pay her what she charges, but I never got an invoice and she never redid my blog. So, how many months later, here I am.
I do miss it and am going to try to make it a goal for 2011 to get back to blogging. I have some subjects rolling around in my head. It's time.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you're back, LaVonne. Will check in often.
    Love, Angie

    ReplyDelete